Monday, February 16, 2009
Have you ever woke up one morning and just felt defective? Yes, I said defective. Like something is wrong with you. That's kinda how I feel today. Like I should wear a sign that says, "Hey I am a tad defective. I have generalized anxiety disorder, and ADD, sprinkled with a hint of depression".
That way people would know what they were getting themselves into with me from jump. There would be no questions. Or maybe I should type up a whole synopsis of my life and then at the end put something like, "Are you still interested now?" Maybe that would get the job done.
I don't why but I feel like if I don't tell people this kind of stuff up front then I am not being fully honest. ::sigh:: I have an exam to go to now.....
Posted by sunshine_and_raindrops at 8:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
But, we all have something seriously wrong with us. You just have the convenience of having had your deficiency professionally diagnosed. :)
We don't put people outside the village with deficiencies anymore, so just be you!
Post a Comment