CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Live-In Boyfriend?

This past week, KF stayed with me from Sunday to Friday.  Sunday night he told me that he needed me to come pick him up (he stays about 1.5 hours away).  I said fine...I mean, I can't turn down someone when they say it is important.  It was a very interesting week.  He lived with me basically.  And somehow neither of us really got on each other's nerves.  I have classes on Mondays and Wednesdays and I work from 10pm - 2am Sun-Thurs so he was left to his own devices for a while.  We mainly chilled out, I watched wrestling with him (he loves that mess), and Thursday I took him to an art gallery.  Overall, we had a wonderful time.  He is coming back near the end of this week to stay (for about another week--it's his Spring Break).


Today I realized just how much I need/want  my own space.  I went to wash my hair and realized that my roommate had taken my blow dryer with her to her stupid boy *space* friend's house.  Words cannot describe the anger that I felt at that exact moment.  It upset me even more because earlier today I told her that I was planning to wash my hair and she didn't even mention that she had my damn blow dryer.  And to top it off, when she goes over to Stupid's house she is there for days on end.  So with this coming week being our Spring Break, I don't know when I will see my blow dryer.  She's been gone since Friday night.  I am tired of sharing crap.

The other thing that annoys me is that she barely cleans.  I think she thinks that is okay since she is barely home and that would be okay if it wasn't for the fact that she will be gone for days, come home, mess something up, and then leave again.  I hate feeling like I am doing all the work or cleaning up messes that I didn't make.  I still don't know if I will end up staying here after I graduate or not.  Before we were throwing around the idea of staying together again if we both stayed around here to save on rent and such.  However, I no longer think that is a feasible idea.  Not just because of things that I don't like that she does, but I think 2 years is really enough time to be around someone.

Well, I am starting to doze off....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl - it is MARCH. I am waiting to hear about these post grad plans now that you mention possibly moving out!! Mama's listening!